What is constipation?Constipation is a disorder that occurs when you have digestive problems, which manifests itself in hard, dry stools that pass with difficulty. This disorder not only causes discomfort in your daily life, as it causes abdominal pain, but it can also be a sign of another, more serious, long-term problem.
Prevent constipation: Healthy habits to improve intestinal healthIt is important to understand that prevention can be the best weapon to avoid constipation and, of course, take medication only when strictly necessary. Some healthy habits to follow are:
1. Drink enough waterMake sure you drink at least two liters of water a day to keep your digestive system hydrated. This will be useful to improve the food you eat and will stimulate regular intestinal transit.
2. Eat foods rich in fiberHigh fiber foods are a great source of nutrients for our digestive tract. Use whole grain products like rice, bread, fruits and vegetables to increase your fiber and improve digestion. Berries, coconuts, spinach, and bananas in particular are high-fiber, nutrient-dense foods that you should try to combat constipation.
3. Choose soft foodsIt is recommended that you prefer soft and soft foods for digestion. This includes foods such as vegetable broth, steamed vegetables, or mashed potatoes that will help ease intestinal transit.
4. Do some physical activityDoing some kind of physical activity will help you improve your habits and reduce constipation. Try to do some physical activity like walking, jogging, or swimming at least three times a week to improve gut health.
Natural products that fight constipationWhile healthy habits are key to preventing constipation, there are also some natural products you can try to improve your intestinal health. These ingredients are known to have digestive properties, and can be used to reduce constipation:
1. FlaxseedsFlaxseeds are rich in fiber, Omega-3 fatty acids, and lignans that increase fluid content in the intestines and help lubricate them. They also have anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and digestive properties that improve constipation.
2. Orange juice with fiberOrange juice with fiber is known to improve intestinal transit. This is because it contains fiber, which helps improve digestion, and vitamin C, which improves tissue strengthening.
3. Coconut waterFrequent intake of coconut water increases the fluid content in our body and helps regulate intestinal transit. This natural drink is known to reduce constipation and eliminate gas.
4. Boldo leaf tea
Boldo leaf tea is known for its medicinal properties, such as being a natural tranquilizer for the digestive system. This means that it will help relax the intestines and provide relief in case of constipation.
Intestinal health is the key to a healthy life and easy digestion. Therefore, it is important to take the correct natural products (such as those mentioned above) to prevent constipation and improve intestinal health.
Also, remember to follow healthy habits to help your digestion, such as drinking enough water, eating foods rich in fiber, choosing soft foods and exercising to improve your well-being. Finally, talk to a health professional if you feel your constipation symptoms advancing and you need help managing it.
Discover everything you can do for your health thanks to the products that Natuzem has for you . Find a wide variety of products for chronic diseases , as well as for the health of your joints . You can start by taking a look at some of our favorite products: